Assisted Living at Sherburne Commons is designed to anticipate and support the changing needs of your loved one as they age with grace and respect. Here, all the most endearing and enduring attributes of island living have come together in a residential setting of private, one and two bedroom apartment residences.
In small and exclusive surroundings, residents receive professional assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, eating and medication management if needed. A warm, residential atmosphere preserves a sense of independence promoting choice, while 24-hour oversight from licensed practical nursing staff ensures the most qualified, most immediate attention and care is constantly at hand.
Each apartment features separate living area, full bath, generous closet space, and convenient kitchen. Welcoming community areas provide the comforts of home, with varied menu selections available in our Café and Dining Room. Enjoy the luxury of an engaging, supportive community with a little help available to maximize independence.
One monthly fee includes:
- Three meals daily in our beautiful Dining Room
- Housekeeping and linen exchange
- Personal laundry service
- Daily bed making and trash removal
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- High speed internet, electric, AC, cable television and telephone hookup
- Certified Resident Care Assistants available 24 hours
- Medication administration
- Daily social, recreation, educational and fitness programs
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Assistance with coordination of healthcare needs, medical appointments and resources
- Personal care assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- 24-hour security and emergency response system
- Scheduled local transportation
- Short-term respite care available
Please inquire for pricing